Become a Fan on Facebook

Get my bi-weekly blog updates via e-mail:

Premature Ejaculation: How To Make The Pleasure Last Longer

by on August 2, 2011 >> 28 Comments
  • Sharebar

When it comes to premature ejaculation, the only way to truly improve yourself is to learn control over your body and the ejaculatory reflex. Those other products – pills, creams and sprays are temporary solutions that will only mask the problem. Condoms – with their desensitizing ability help to delay ejaculation. However, they do not work for everyone as control is also needed when using a condom.

Nobody likes the idea of premature ejaculation. Not only is it embarrassing for the man, but can put a real damper on his relationship with any woman. When it comes to full satisfaction, most women do not compromise. They want to get to the height of their climax, and hate missing out. What can you do?

:) Get immediate results

The good news is you do not have to suffer and be embarrassed anymore. Your pain and embarrassment from premature ejaculation can end now. You can last 10-30 minutes longer in bed at any given time with Matt Gorden’s premature ejaculation fixer. His ejaculation delay method will delay your ejaculation and enhance the pleasure for both partners.

Matt’s techniques involve two components: 1) moderating the mental state which is a very important precipitating factor for premature ejaculation – instilling confidence, and 2) using certain physical techniques which, in conjunction with the mental techniques, helps in delaying the ejaculation.

I was introduced to Matt’s method by a very dear friend of mine a couple years ago when I was much younger, wanted it all, and not satisfied with my boyfriend’s performance. The result was instant! He was able to take me to my peak, not two but three times before he reaches his. My, my, the days that followed this treatment were some good days :) .

I have since recommended this formula to some of my closest friends and relatives and they cannot stop talking about the huge change it has made, not only to their sex life, but to their relationship as a whole. Sexual intercourse is no longer boring for the woman, or embarrassing for the man. It has become so exciting and much more pleasurable; they would beat each other to the bedroom anytime.

Some of the best solutions are derived from a problem or situation someone has and set about to find a solution. Like myself, who has been plagued with roaches from one house to the next and have developed a solution, Matt Gorden has been a victim of premature ejaculation. This led him to do extensive research on premature ejaculation, which subsequently afforded him the techniques and control to overcome his premature ejaculation. He knows firsthand how disturbing having this drawback can be, and has set out to help anyone struggling with premature ejaculation by sharing his discovered solution.

I am only here to introduce you to Matt’s Ejaculation Trainer because it worked for me. It is up to you to purchase and follow his techniques. I could also tell you in details all about it but since I am not the originator and thus, not at liberty to do so, you will have to purchase it from Matt like I did. It is now available at a discounted price of only $49 down from its original $99. This cost is nowhere close to the value that this trainer holds. The information and techniques are invaluable and will last a lifetime.

You have an option, you can use some pills or cream to give you temporary solution or you can use Matt’s method to gain control of your impulses and never have to worry about premature ejaculation ever again.

If you have chosen the latter, you can make your purchase at Matt’s Ejaculation Trainer website.

Say goodbye to premature ejaculation and hello to long lasting pleasure.

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:

28 Responses to Premature Ejaculation: How To Make The Pleasure Last Longer

1. how to prolong ejaculation on August 12, 2011 at 12:43 am

Using condoms is very helpful. Sex position is also important. I love “woman on top”. I can stay longer with this position.

• Marie on August 13, 2011 at 12:19 am

It’s great that condoms work for you! It does not work for everyone. It is also great that you have found what works for you :)

• Richard Brown on April 20, 2012 at 12:21 pm

It’s true, that position allows man to last longer.
      I agree with Marie, it’s great that condoms work for you!.
      Richard Brown recently posted..Your Partner and Premature EjaculationMy Profile

2. Charles on September 1, 2011 at 7:24 pm

I am so glad I do not have that problem, and I pray I never will. I hope this product does work for all who have this issue. I have heard people talk about it, and it seems as if it works. Good luck to all with this inconvenient experience.

Nice share!

3. Katrina on October 26, 2011 at 1:59 pm

You know what, this sounds like just what my husband needs. I am so over things not working out for me in the bedroom, and the only reason I am holding on and trying to work with him, is that it was not always this way. I mean I love him, but it can be a real pain in the butt when he cannot take me there.

Anyway, I will purchase this and see if he will accept. It seems safe enough.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

• Marie on October 27, 2011 at 10:16 am

Katrina, PE is a real problem that affects so many men, and their relationships, as a result. Being patient is a trait that few people possess, so hats off to you.

There are many important pieces that makes up a relationship, and even though being sexually capable is a huge part, it is not the whole. Your relationship is an example that love is at the forefront.

I sincerely hope your husband will accept Matt’s techniques, and you both will have the type of sex life you use to have and even better.

All the best! Thanks for sharing!
      Marie recently posted..How To Guard Against Destructive Quarrels That Are Likely To Occur In RelationshipsMy Profile

4. David on October 26, 2011 at 2:11 pm

This has been a very embarrassing situation for me for a long while, and I am just commenting to let other readers of this post know that this man’s techniques has helped me. I used creams, gels, positions, and I was still left with this problem. I have lost several relationships because of it, and I got discouraged and did not get involve with anyone for more than a year.

If you are experiencing this embarrassment like I did, then you would want to try this method. It only cost me $99 but even if it was $999 I would still have purchased it just to try and rid myself of this problem.

Just trying to help my brothers, who are today, where I was yesterday.

• Marie on October 27, 2011 at 10:45 am

Hi David, thanks for sharing your personal story with us. It was indeed a displeasure while it lasted but thankfully, you have come out victorious. Many men with this problem are embarrassed to even talk about it, so it is important and welcoming to hear the personal experience and solution from a man.

Thanks for your contribution.

5. Craig on December 3, 2011 at 8:17 pm

Any man can last longer in bed with this remedy. All you have to do is follow the instructions and never have this problem ever again. This is a touchy, embarrassing topic but I try to spread the word as much as I can to anyone who will listen. The good thing is that the internet make it possible for anyone and everyone to get information while remaining anonymous. So try this remedy, and trust me you will see results. You will definitely last longer in bed tonight.

6. Raj on December 8, 2011 at 6:47 am

Premature ejaculation is a real relationship killer. I have had that problem for years and was very uncomfortable to be with any woman. I just read about this treatment couple months ago and tried it. It took some getting use to but it really help me a lot. No more PE, thank goodness!

7. Marie on December 15, 2011 at 11:31 am

@Craig – Absolutely! Very important to follow instructions. If PE is that embarrassing, anyone experiencing it should try to do whatever it takes to get rid of it.

@Raj – PE can definitely be a relationship killer. Thankfully, there is this great product that can help, and you are proof that it helps. Congrats on your freedom from PE!
    Marie recently posted..Common Sense Tips That Could Save Your LifeMy Profile

8. Matthew on December 17, 2011 at 2:33 pm

I have been using pills for a few years and although they help tremendously, I would stop using them in a minute if I could find an alternative. I will do a little more research on this product you recommend and I hope it does work. I would be so thrilled if I could have a normal sex without taking pills continuously.

9. Longer Lasting Sex in 3 Days! on February 5, 2012 at 2:58 am

Thank you for this blog I am able to share with men experiencing the same problem with me. It is possible to cure this one and as a matter of fact you can have longer pleasure with your partner if you try I tried.

10. Richard Brown on April 20, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Great info.

There are several products and exercises to treat PE. I like your blog.
    Richard Brown recently posted..Your Partner and Premature EjaculationMy Profile

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Thanks Richard!

11. Deepak Gupta on May 1, 2012 at 12:29 pm

You can now delay ejaculation in two minutes. Great product!

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Anything to save the embarrassment Deepak!

12. Richard on July 19, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Very Informative! Keep up the good work. I agree that it would be better to try to get rid of Premature ejaculation without using any sprays or drugs. I found this useful.

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Thanks Richard! Natural is always better!

13. E. Uitstellen on December 29, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Im using delay spray’s and pills for now, works fine I guess, but the problem remains there. I ordered Matt’s guide, hope this will help me delay the ejaculation with out the use of medical stuff.
    E. Uitstellen recently posted..Ejaculatie Uitstellen Tips, Tip 4My Profile

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:55 pm

You’ve made the right choice! All the best!

14. sriram on December 31, 2012 at 2:15 am

One of the physiological problems that can wreak in a man’s conjugal life is Premature Ejaculation. This is caused by emotional rather than physical imbalance. By using natural Herbal products like Himalayan Niagara they can come out of Premature Ejaculation Problem, and wearing a condom can also control Premature Ejaculation.

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Sounds good too Sriram! Options!

15. Tony Hill on May 3, 2013 at 8:47 am

When you feel yourself about to ejaculate, stop all sexual activity. Then, apply pressure to your urethra just below the head of the penis. Your forefinger should be pressing firmly against the urethra, which you can feel along the side of your penis shaft. This will stop the premature ejaculation from happening so you can continue with sexual activity.
    Tony Hill recently posted..This Is For All Men! Find out How You Can Last Longer In BedMy Profile

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Hi Tony, I heard that works for many men, but not all! Not sure what the defining factor is, maybe not doing it the right way.

Thanks for contributing!

16. Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Indeed Andre!

17. Octavia on June 23, 2015 at 6:18 am

Premature ejaculation is a killer! Any man with this problem must get it remedied because most women won’t stick around with that happening. In other words,if you don’t want her to cheat or better yet leave you, get this cure and use it!

What are your thoughts?