Become a Fan on Facebook

Get my bi-weekly blog updates via e-mail:

How To Get Rid Of Roaches Indoor – Permanently

by on July 18, 2011 >> 19 Comments
  • Sharebar

One of the most annoying creatures ever created has to be roaches.  Not only do they take over our living, breathing space, but they always choose to come out of hiding when our most important guests are visiting.  I have had so many run ins with them in the past, I have mastered how to get rid of them.  Here, I am sharing with you my proven method of ridding your home of these pests – permanently.

For under $5.00, this epamphlet is a giveaway for the valued information it contains. I am sure you may have heard about these products before, and some people may say it does not work, but it is the combination and procedure of this two step approach that makes this method a knock out.

So, head on over to this invaluable epamphlet so you can say goodbye for good to those unsightly crawlies!

Take my word for it, and give it a try! This absolutely works! Get it now, and return here with a comment to let us know how it worked for you.

Go knock ‘em out!

Tags: , , , ,

19 Responses to How To Get Rid Of Roaches Indoor – Permanently

1. John on July 31, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Couple summers ago while visiting a friend in NY I was greeted by a host of roaches. Luckily I was staying in a hotel and did not have to be around them all the time. They are creepy and smelly and crawl on just about anything they see. I have not been back since.

I must share this blog post with him, hopefully it will work for him and get rid of those pests for good. Thanks for sharing!

• Marie on July 31, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Hi John, it is really not a nice experience for anyone involved in such a situation; the host is of course embarrassed while the guest is turned off and uncomfortable. This two step approach does work, and will get rid of them at a very fast pace.

Your friend will never have to see another roach in his house again, if he use this method, and you will be able to visit more often as you will not have to see them anymore.

Thanks for your comment.
      Marie recently posted..How to lose weight fastMy Profile

2. LULU on September 28, 2011 at 8:21 am

I just recently moved into my boyfriends apartment and it has roaches im terrified of any bugs!! I can’t sleep at all at nights because I am so scared of them crawling all over me. And if I do go to sleep I have to have a blanket covering every inch of my body I really hate sleeping like this and I’m so ready for a good night’s rest! I really hope and pray this works! Thank you for sharing this and I sure hell hope this works because we have tried an exterminator Bombs and Sprays nothing worked at all and a lot of people suggest the Boric acid so I will give your method a try!

• Marie on September 28, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Hi Lulu, please do give it a try. If you do exactly as I suggest, you will soon wonder “where did all the roaches go?”

The key here is to use the ‘two step method combination’ If you use one or the other, it will not work well.

From my experience, those sprays and bombs you mentioned that exterminators use, often multiply the roaches. It seems as if they contain something to breed them. The roaches are usually more after the exterminator do what he does. Also, those sprays will kill the roach on contact, but is it even possible to spray each roach? No, absolutely not.

This two step method absolutely works! Please come back and let us know how this method work for you.

All the best!
      Marie recently posted..Top 5 Reasons You Should ForgiveMy Profile

3. John on October 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm

I am so glad I found this post again. Some time ago, I wrote on here about a friend whose house was plagued with roaches making it a huge inconvenience for me while I was visiting him in New York.

Well today, thanks to you Marie, his home is roach free for over a month now. He called me and was so ecstatic about not seeing any more roaches. He had so many roaches and they disappeared so quickly he is beside himself. I am so grateful I found this post and shared it with him, I can visit him with ease now, knowing I will not be violated by those crawlies again.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your method. You did not have to, but you did!

• Marie on October 1, 2011 at 2:38 pm

John, I am happy that you found this post too, and that you shared it with your friend and it helped him immensely. The first time I combined the procedures and they worked, I was beside myself too. I subsequently tried it with two of my friends who had roach issues, and it worked like a charm!

All the people that I have recommended this combo method to – to date, have been amazed at how quickly and thoroughly it works.

I am happy for you, that you will no longer be restricted from visiting your friend because of the huge roach problem he had.

All the best, and thank you so much for coming back and sharing how this method helped you.
      Marie recently posted..15 Super Foods You Should Never Exclude From Your DietMy Profile

4. Stephanie @ meal plans on July 24, 2012 at 7:35 am

Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something
    completely unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Stephanie @ meal plans recently posted..meal plansMy Profile

5. Delia on August 24, 2012 at 2:20 am

ok so i have lil brothers n sisters and they sometimes fall asleep on the floor n im jxt scared tht one day a roach will find a way in there what can i do tht works without putting so much meds?

• Marie on October 1, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Delia, this method of ridding your home of roaches is not only safe, it works! It is a very simple two step method,that will yield immediate result. Within a few days after using this two step method you will wonder, “where did all the roaches go?”

Don’t hesitate! Get the epamphlet now. The sooner you start the sooner you will be able to live roach free.
      Marie recently posted..Indoor Air Quality: How to Achieve and Maintain Healthy Air Quality IndoorMy Profile

6. Tera on October 26, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Greetings! I’ve been reading your blog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!
    Tera recently posted..TeraMy Profile

7. Carlana on November 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I absolutely loathe roaches. They are creepy, disgusting and hard to get rid of. What purpose do they even serve anyways?
    Carlana recently posted..Baking DayMy Profile

• Marie on November 17, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I share your sentiments here Carlana, roaches are not the best creatures to have lurking in the home. Fortunately, there is a way to get them out of the home, and keep them out of the home for good. This proven two step method that I have found absolutely works! Not one method or the other, but both just as I have described in the above epamphlet.

The roaches cannot and will not stand up to this!
      Marie recently posted..Keeping Fit: How To Exercise And Feel Great For A LifetimeMy Profile

8. Sherman on April 25, 2013 at 9:33 am

bookmarked!!, I love your web site!
    Sherman recently posted..ShermanMy Profile

9. Verena on February 1, 2014 at 2:46 am

Hi there I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I
    was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
    and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post
    and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design).

That said, I have never had a roach problem but I ran into some at a hotel once in Namibia. I personally am disgusted by them and would definitely not want them in my home.

Please do keep up the excellent work on this blog.

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Good for you Verena! You have not missed out! LOL!

10. Cedric on February 7, 2014 at 9:51 pm

You are so right Marie! Roaches are the most annoying creatures ever created and they always come out to show up themselves whenever there are visitors. Wish I could annihilate them all!

• Marie on February 8, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Well I guess they have their purpose Cedric, just not in my home!

What are your thoughts?